Saturday, November 13, 2010

Young boy's favorite things...or, I think the home renovation was a success

I'm downloading pictures from my camera, including some pictures I forgot I had - a veritable load of pictures I let the Bear take of his favorite things.  Here is what I found:
I'm guessing he loves the new stove

As well as the new dishwasher

And the new faucet, which he can pull down

The new cabinets and countertop are a big hit

Half of a dog face

close up of some adorable old eyes

He appreciated his birthday cake

And the fact that his artwork was displayed on our mudroom refrigerator

Loves a castle handed down to us from my aunt/cousin

And a birthday present he was going to open later that evening.
If our home renovation was included in a gallery of shots with his birthday celebration and dogs...I think I'm not the only one liking it.  (Oh, but he doesn't like the new wood floor...it makes mom very happy even if it isn't cozy enough for him. I can't understand how 30 year old rancid carpet is cozier, but oh well.  I can't win everything.)

1 comment:

  1. Nathan's such a tease! Now we need a full picture of the whole kitchen!!:)

    ReplyDelete