Thursday, November 25, 2010

My thanksgiving list

I'm so thankful for my sisters, and sisters-in-law, and brothers-in-law, and their strong presence in my lives.  I'm thankful for so many years with a good and supportive man that I am losing count of how many years we've actually been together (18 Thanksgivings).  I'm thankful for my 3 little peanuts, who are growing into such wonderful people of their own.  I love to be with them, they are teaching me so much, and they are huge sunshine-spreaders, both in our family and outside of it.  I'm thankful for my extended family, which is a bunch of fun and loving people who bring many blessings to my life and to the lives of my husband and children. I'm thankful for my nieces and nephews, who are so adorable and a constant reminder of what life is all about - learning, growing, and sharing with the next generation!

I'm thankful for my home, for my pets, for my hobbies and the ability to pursue them.  I'm thankful for friends - especially for those who have had the tenacity to keep up their friendships with me when I've not always been good at that!  I'm thankful that I live in the United States, I'm thankful for my education...and I'm thankful for all of the possibilities that still lie ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment