Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Irony

It really sucks that after a 13.2 year battle with Dagny's fur, I chose a week and a half ago to take her to the doggie wash and give her the total spa treatment. It was so great - a long bath in a comfortable tub, tons of rubbing and brushing and cooing by me, and she looked so fancy and the old fur was gone - gone from the floor, from the bed, from all over my clothes.  I've had her fur floating around me for all these years and it's driven me crazy, and now, just when I need it, I can barely find one single strand of her fur in this house.

I hate this. 

1 comment:

  1. I bet she just loved all of the attention, rubbing and loving that day!! Paige would have called that a "doggie date" (whenever you go out one on one with someone special it's a date). What a special day for you two to have forever!

    ReplyDelete