Friday, November 12, 2010

Quote of the day!

Some people follow their dreams...Others hunt them down and beat them mercilessly into submission.
-Neil Kendall 
 
I signed up to receive daily inspirational quotes from Runner's World, even though I am by no means a runner yet (or again).  They must occasionally hit the mark as I have so little patience for daily subscription (or even weekly, or monthly) emails that I usually delete them after about 3 days.

I love this one because it reminds me of my family - my Dad and especially his brother, my Uncle Bob (and the language sounds like my cousin).  I am by no means a merciless hunter of my dreams - yet - but I would like to be.  I love the imagery - the patience, the persistence, the strength of the hunter.  I could use a little of all three!

No comments:

Post a Comment